With two locations in Indiana, Two Hearts Homes for Seniors serves the community by providing compassionate and extensive care for aging adults. Our assisted living facilities are conveniently located in Lowell and Crown Point so families and friends can easily visit and spend time with our residents.
We are proud to offer each of our residents the opportunity to age with dignity as part of a caring community. Whether your family members require more or less assistance as time goes on, they will be able to receive the personalized care they need at Two Hearts Homes for Seniors.
Both of our assisted living facilities feel like a real home and our residents enjoy a sense of belonging to a family that is often missing from larger assisted senior living communities. We believe everyone should be afforded the chance to age gracefully surrounded by friends and loved ones and we are honored to offer this unique service to our community.
Our staff at both locations is carefully selected to ensure that they are the best fit for our residents. Every one of our caregivers is compassionate and skilled, working hard to provide the highest level of care possible. We understand that entrusting your loved ones to our care is a big decision and we take that responsibility very seriously.
About Lowell, Indiana
Lowell, Indiana is located in Lake County, in the northwest portion of the state. This small town is home to about 10,000 people so the community is close-knit and supportive. It is a wonderful place to spend your golden years.
Senior care in Lowell is vital to the community. According to the most recent census, 21.1% of the population is over sixty-five and this number is only expected to grow in the coming years.
As our population ages, it becomes more important than ever to make sure that our seniors have access to quality care. Two Hearts Homes for Seniors is committed to providing the best possible care for our seniors. We assist seniors with daily living activities such as cooking, personal care, exercise, and medication reminders.
Two Hearts Homes for Seniors in Lowell is a ranch-style home designed to provide individualized care for our residents. We have a total of sixteen bedrooms that are each private and spacious. We encourage independent living, but provide a variety of social activities that our residents can join.
About Crown Point, Indiana
Crown Point, Indiana is a bustling city know as the “Hub of Lake County”. Home to about 30,000 people, Crown Point has a lot to offer. Resident look forward to the Lake County Fair every summer. It is the second largest fair in the state and highly entertaining with horse shows, monster trucks, and a demolition derby.
People love living in Crown Point and it makes sense that they would want to remain in the community as they age. Two Hearts Home for Seniors offers older individuals the chance to get the care they need without having to be too far from their loved ones. Our residents can easily leave our facility with their family members and friends to enjoy all the city has to offer.
Two Hearts Homes for Seniors in Crown Point has all the amenities and perks of our facility in Lowell, including individual bedrooms, communal areas, and outdoor spaces. The dedicated staff members also provide exceptional care and hold fun social events to keep our residents engaged and create a sense of community.
What Makes Our Assisted Living Facility Unique?
Two Hearts Homes for Seniors is the only assisted living facility in the state that offers a home environment. We only take in 16 totals residents at a time, which encourages a familial feeling. We also bring in enough staff so our residents can enjoy a more personalized care experience with one caregiver per every six residents.
Aside from our locations and beautiful ranch-style homes, Two Hearts Homes for Seniors is unique because of our dedication to providing individualized care. We understand that every senior has different needs and we work hard to meet those needs.
- Competent and compassionate staff members: Your aging parents or grandparents will be in good hands with our staff. We have a low resident-to-caregiver ratio, so you can rest assured that your loved ones will receive the attention they deserve.
- A sense of community: Our small size allows us to create a close-knit community within our home. Residents can enjoy socializing and getting to know one another. Unlike other assisted living facilities, seniors will feel that Two Hearts Assisted Living is their home – not just a place to live.
- Caring management team: Our team is passionate about providing the best possible care for each resident. We are always available to answer questions or address any concerns you may have.
- Open-concept living area: Our living room, dining room, and kitchen feature open floor plans, allowing our seniors to interact easily. This also makes it easier for our staff to monitor everyone.
- Private bedrooms: Each of our sixteen bedrooms is clean and spacious. They also all have their own private bathrooms with showers. We want our residents to feel like they have their own space to relax and feel comfortable.
We are proud to be a part of the Lowell and Crown Point communities and look forward to serving seniors and ensuring their well-being for many years to come. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or your loved ones.
We are more than just a nursing home – we provide long-term care that is designed to meet the individual needs of each of our residents. We offer a variety of services, including:
- Memory care support: We support those living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Families can rest assured that their loved ones are supervised and receiving the best care.
- Respite services: Our team offers respite services for families who need a break from caregiving or seniors who are recovering from injury or surgery. It allows family members to take time for themselves and other responsibilities, knowing their loved ones are in good hands.
- Service animal: Louie is an English golden retriever that serves as our in-house service animal. He is well-trained and loves spending time with our residents.
We also have doctors and nurses on call 24/7 to handle any emergencies. Additionally, we offer on-site doctor visits and health assessments make sure every resident is healthy and receiving the necessary care.
Interested to Know More?
Two Hearts Homes for Seniors is dedicated to providing the best possible care so our elderly residents can enjoy life to the fullest. If you are interested in learning more about our assisted living facilities, we encourage you to contact us today.
You can also request a tour of either facility to see firsthand the comfort, care, and compassion we provide. Remember that we only have a limited number of spaces available, so don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Call us at 219-600-2200 or reach out online here.